Search just our sites by using our customised site search engine


Click here to get a Printer Friendly PageSmiley

Click here to learn more about MyHeritage and get free genealogy resources

History of Toronto and County of York in Ontario
Part IV: Toronto: Architects and Surveyors


Edward James Lennox, architect, was born in Toronto, 1856, being the son of Edward and Eliza (Smith) Lennox. His father was born in Ireland, near Belfast. Mr. Lennox, sen'r, emigrated to Canada when a young man, and after several years of prospecting in different parts of Upper Canada, settled m Toronto, and started business as a general produce merchant in partnership with a man named Bell; the firm also speculated "'11 real estate, in which they became largely interested. Mr. Lennox afterwards engaged in the hotel business for about twenty years on Francis Street, and lastly in the grocery business on Church Street, whence he finally retired from business and is now living in Toronto. Mr. Lennox met and married his wife in Toronto. Mrs. Lennox was horn in Ireland in the same neighbourhood as her husband. She emigrated to the United States with her parents, and settled in Rochester, N.Y., where to this day several of the family still reside. Our subject, Edward J. Lennox, when a very young boy, possessed strong artistic taste and originality. He attended the architectural drawing class in the Mechanics' Institute in 1874, and carried off first prize and diploma at the head of about sixty pupils, although he was about the youngest pupil in the class, which was mostly composed of experienced

mechanics. After this his father decided to allow him to study architecture, and placed him in the office of the fated William Irving, with whom he remained for live years. Mr. Lennox's next step in life was to enter into partnership with Mr. McCaw for a term of five years. At the expiration of the partnership Mr. Lennox started for himself in offices on the corner of King and Yonge Streets, where he has had a continued success, his business steadily increasing every year, until at the present time it is one of the largest of the kind in Canada. Mr. Lennox has been very successful m competition against his fellow-professionals. The following are some of the many buildings his plans were accepted for on competition, and carried out under his supervision: Bond Street Congregational Church, Erskine Presbyterian Church, Bloor Street Baptist Churchy Stratford and Owen Sound High Schools, and several City Public schools. His plans were also accepted, "although the competition was thrown open to Canada and United States," for a large fire-proof hotel in Kingston, Jamaica, to cost about $350,000- Outside of competition Mr. Lennox has done, and is doing, a very extensive business, both in private and public buildings. He was also architect for Manning's Arcade and Office Building, King Street West, which cost about $100,000. He has also under preparation plans for a large public hall, etc., for the Orange Association, which will probably cost complete $40,000 ; and has also been appointed architect to the Toronto Tenement Building Society, whose schemes, when carried out, will be in the neighbourhood of about $2,000,000. Mr. Lennox has about two years' work ahead, so this speaks well for b s skill, energy and perseverance. He never sought any Municipal or Government office. Mr. Lennox was married in 18S1 to Emeline, second daughter of John Wilson, of Cobouig, Ontario.

James Smith, architect, 31 Adelaide Street East, was born in Macduff, Banffshire, Scotland, in 1834- He settled in Toronto in 185I) and commenced the practice of his profession in 1857. Since Mr. Smith has been in business he has designed many of the churches and colleges in Ontario-He is considered an adept at his calling.

William George Storm, architect, Toronto. The Storm family are of English origin. Thomas, the father of our subject, was born at Wmtering-ham, Lincolnshire, Eng., in 1801. His mother, Mary (Hopkins) Storm, was a native of Horkstow, of the same shire. In early life Mr. Storm, sen'r, learned the trade of carpenter and joiner, and was extensively engaged as a master-builder at Burton-upon-Stather in 1830, when he came to York with his family of one son and two daughters. He took up his residence on Church Street, north of the present Mechanics' Institute, where he resided only a few months, when he removed to Richmond Street and remained until 1848. In 1840 he went into partnership with the late Mr. Richard Woodsworth and the late Mr. Alexander Hamilton in a contract for the erection of the new garrison. At an early day he carried on business jointly with Mr. Sheldon Ward (a bricklayer), each conducting their own separate trades, until the death of the latter in 1844.. Mr. Storm was for many years engaged contracting and building ; during which time he erected a large number of the finest public and private buildings in the city. After the incorporation as a city he was chosen Councilman for St. David's Ward. At the formation of the old "No. 3," or British American Fire Company, he joined the old volunteer fire brigade. During the rebellion he carried his musket in connection with the company, was on duty at the Don Bridge, musket m one hand, working the engine with the other. In religion he was a Methodist, all his life being identified with that body, and the church he attended was situated on the south side of King Street, nearly opposite the present site of Thomas' hotel. He passed peacefully away in December, 1871, universally respected by all, having contributed no small share to the substantial growth and present prosperity of Toronto. His only son, William George Storm, was born in Winteringham, England; came to York with his father, and received his early education here. When a voung man he worked at the bench under his father's instruction, where he served his apprenticeship. Step by step he acquired a thorough knowledge of every detail for the construction of public and private buildings, which laid the foundation of his success in after years. Nature seems to have endowed him with more than an average share of mechanical ingenuity, for before completing his apprenticeship he displayed rare ability and a strong desire for architecture. After a few years he discontinued the building business and devoted his entire attention to the latter profession. Many of the public buildings of the city have been constructed from designs prepared by him. In the spring of 1849 he had about closed arrangements to leave for California, but just before his departure a disastrous fire destroyed the old St. James' Church, and the following day, while walking over the smouldering ruins, he met the late Col. F. W. Cumberland, who had just established himself in the city, and, through his intercessions, Mr. Storm •was induced to remain m Toronto anil assist in preparing the designs for the present St. James' Cathedral. He accordingly entered his office, prepared the designs (competition, drawings and working plans), and remained until it was completed. In 1852 he entered into joint partnership with Mr. Cumberland, which existed for thirteen years, during which time


they designed Osgoode Hall, the University of Toronto, the Normal School, the old Post-office, Mechanics' Institute, and many other public and private buildings in the city, as well as throughout the Province of Ontario. As Toronto grew in importance as a manufacturing and a commercial centre, a demand for larger and better buildings rapidly increased. In 1857, with a view of meeting the-wants of the public, he made a tour of inspection through the British Isles, devotrng one year's time to the thorough examination of public anil private buildings in foreign countries, during which period he visited some of the principal towns of England, France, Germany and Ireland, returning home the following year. Mr. Storm is at present one of the ablest architects in Toronto, of which he has been a resident for more than half a century, having grown up with it from early boyhood. His great experience in design .ng and constructing the better class of public and private buildings throughout Ontario, has pre-eminently fitted him for the position he now occupies at the head of his chosen profession, and caused his services to be eagerly and widely sought.

Kivas Tully, architect and civil engineer, was born at Garrarucurn, near Maryborough, Queen's County, Ireland. He is a son of Commander John Tully, who figured conspicuously during, the years when the V wooden walls of England were gaining their reputation and adding to our country's naval supremacy. In command of several vessels during the war with France in the beginning of the present century, his name is on the list of those who contributed materially to the subjection of the navy of that country. A complete record of his naval career will be found in the Official Gazette. Kivas Tully was educated at the Royal Naval School, Cumber-well, London, Eng., after which he spent four years with a Mr. W. II. Owen of Limerick, where he acquired a knowledge of his profession. After being appointed to a position and servmg under the Irish Poor Law Commission he emigrated to Canada in 1844, and at once commenced the practice of his profession in this city. In 1856 he accepted a position in the Civil Service, and in 1868 he was appointed Architect and Engineer of the Public Works Governmental Department, ir> which office he still continues. The designs for Trinity College, Toronto, Town Hall, St. Catharines, Victoria Hall, Cobourg, Bank of Toronto in this city, are from his conception, and are architectural examples to all future students of this art. He celebrated the year of his arrival in Canada -by marrying Elizabeth Drew, who died three years afterwards. In the year 1852 he married Maria Elizabeth Strickland, who died in 1883. He has a family of four daughters, two of whom are unmarried. He iS a member of the Church of England, and also belongs to the Freemason body.

Unwin, Browne & Sankey, surveyors, engineers, etc., located at 17 Toronto Street. The lirm consists of C. Unwin, H. J. Browne, V. Sankey, and W. A. Browne. Charles Unwin is of English birth, and came to Canada in 1843 ; Messrs. Browne are the same nationality, while Mr. Sankey comes from Ireland. Mr. Unwin for four years after his arrival attended the U. C. College, and has followed his profession since 1852. He became a member of the above firm in 1882.

Charles A. Walton, architect, 36 Toronto Street, was born at Leeds, England, January, 1845, and came to Toronto in 1856. He studied his profession with the late William Kauffmann, architect, of Toronto. He afterwards travelled through the United States, and returned to Toronto in 1876, where he commenced the practice of his profession. He is at present engaged on the Toronto " Arcade I Building, which is being erected between Yonge and Victoria Streets. He has attended strictly to his business, and has been very successful. He married Emily Walton, granddaughter of Matthew Walton, the first City Chamberlain.

Richard C. Windeyer, architect, 20 Masonic Hall, is a native of Chatham, Kent, England, being the youngest son of A. C. Wmdeyer, of Her Majesty's Civn Service, who died in 18G5. Our subject's grandfather and great grandfather were both in their turn mayors of the City of Rochester, Kent, England. Mr. Wmdeyer came to Toronto in 1855, but immediately after left for United States, where he remained for seven years hi the practice of his profession, returning again to Canada in 1862. The time from that year until 1871 he spent :n Montreal, and on his return to Toronto he established himself at his present address.

Builders and Contractors.

William Adams, builder and contractor, 119 Bleeker Street. Native of Frogmore, Devon, England ; came to Toronto in 1870, and after working at his trade, commenced business in 1875, which he still continues.

John Atkinson, builder and contractor, was born in Yorkshire, England, in 1815, and in 1814 came to Canada, and at tirst located in Montreal, where he remained for some five years, then came to Toronto, and has followed building to the present time. In 1849, Mr. Atkinson married Miss Sarah Stringer, who died in 1863, leaving two children ; he married for his second wife, Mary Jane ljurdle, by whom he has five children.

Frank Baby, stone merchant and contractor, 2 Victoria Street, is a native of Toronto, being the youngest son of James Francis Baby, whose family originally came from Marseilles, in the south of France. His quarries are situated on lots 2 and 3, ;n the second concession, King Township, York County, and produce mostly flags and foundation stone. Employs from five to twelve teams and seven to ten quarrymen.

William Baillie, builder and contractor, 80 and 82 Albert Street, is a native of Belfast, Ireland, and came to Canada with his parents in 1854. He learned \ trade with Mr. John Greenleese, and then commenced business foi himself. Private residence, 89 Walton Street.

Thomas Beaver, contractor and builder, born in England, and came to Canada with his parents at an early day. He has been engaged in his present business fur many years, having served his time and been a resident of the city since. He was foreman for James Fan ell five years, and for the last five years has been in business for himself, doing fine ornamental work and plastering.

William Brand, contractor and builder, was born in the County of York, and remained at home until 1862, when he went to the United States and engaged in the cattle and mining business till 1869, and afterwards to Kansas, continuing in the cattle trade there until 1869. Since his return to Toronto he has engaged in contracting and building, and erected some of the finest and largest structures in the city, and at one time was in partnership with William Thomas. Employs from thirty to fifty hands.

John W. Bowden, 38 Winchester Street, contractor, etc., was born n London, England, 1829, and the son of John and Rachael (Wilson) Bowden. His father came to Toronto in 1842, having followed the business of builder and contractor m the Town of Hohvorth, Devonshire, England. After his arrival 'n York he carried on building business forty years, and died n 1884 at the age of eighty-three years. John s the eldest in a family of twelve children, and the only one living. He learned his trade with his father, and began contracting and building in 1850, and has been extensively engaged ever since, having in the eastern portion of the city erected a large number of private buildings. Mr. Bowden married a daughter of Mr. Purdy, one of the early settlers of York. Mr. Bowden is 'a. member of the All Saints branch of the English Church.

Brown & Love, proprietors of steam stone saw mills and building contractors, occupy the old Bay Street Wharf. The business was established by John Worthington. about 1840, and is the oldest establishment of its kind in Toronto. Mr. Worthington was succeeded by Benjamin Walton, and Brown & Love took the place of the latter n 1875. The present firm since their advent have erected some of the finest structures in this city, among which we would mention the British American Assurance Company, the Western Assurance Company, the St. James Square Presbyterian Church, the Dominion Bank Building, North of Scotland Chambers Building, and Loan Chambers and Gas Offices on Toronto Street. In 1880 they erected the Mail Building, Jones Brothers' Block, on Front Street West, Baldwin's Chambers next Dominion Bank—since taken down for additions to the latter building. They have erected two fine buildings in Hamilton, viz.:— The Canada Life Assurance Company's Offices, and are at present engaged on the Post Office and Custom House Buildings, and Examining Warehouses in this city, and Manning's Arcade Building, King Street West. A great portion of Toronto's finest buildings, justly celebrated for their architectural beauty, have been prepared at this establishment.

William Carlyle, contractor and builder, was born ia Dumfries, Scotland, in 1820, and in 1850 he came to Canada and settled in Toronto, where he has resided ever since. In 1852 he engaged in contracting and building, and has erected houses in every ward of the city. Resides at 157 Seaton Street. In 1849 he married Miss Margaret McKay, by whom he has two children. Mr. Carlyle represented St. Thomas' Ward for the past six years.

Arthur Coleman, budder and contractor, 11 Havter Street, was born in Walton, England, in 1833, and came to Canada with his parents in 1846, settling one year afterwards in this city. He learned his trade with William Bell, and began contracting and building on his own account in 1857, since which time he has been principally engaged erecting pi vate houses. He employs from eight to ten men.

William Coulter, 75 Jarvis Street, is a builder and contractor, born in Toronto in 1849. His father was George, his mother was McL. Henney, from York Mills. His father came to Canada at the age of twenty-one, about the 1:me of the rebel! on of 1837. He was a builder by trade, and sat in the Council ;n St. David's Ward for many years. William learned his trade with Mr. Hathaway, Queen Street West; he was foreman for John Fletcher for a number of years. In 1S80 he began contracting and building for himself. He married a Mrs. E. A. Doran. He belongs to the Ancient Order of United Workmen.

W. St. Croix, 7 North Street. Toronto. Among the many who have settled in Toronto in the past thirty years, and added to its substantial growth and prosperity, there are but few who have overcome greater difficulties in achieving an honourable success in business than the subject of this sketch. Mr. St. Croix was born on the Highlands of Jersey, in Scotland, in 1834, of French parentage. In early life he learned the trade of bricklayer and mason, and later travelled through France, England, and a portion of the United States, arriving in Toronto in 1854 with only one York shilling, which constituted his entire wealth, together with his scanty wardrobe. He not only struggled with poverty, but being in a strange country and wholly unable to comprehend the language of the people. For the first year after his arrival he worked as a journeyman during which time he improved his leisure hours in the study of the British language. He soon after began business for himself in a small way, which gradually increased until it assumed vast proportions, with honesty, industry, and frugality for his motto, his labours have been crowned with success. During the past thirty years he has erected many public and private build: lgs, among which were the present Police Station near the Post-office, Phoenix Block on Front Street, and several warehouse blocks on Yonge Street. In 1880 he purchased a portion of the Elmsley Estate, west of Yonge Street, consisting of one thousand feet frontage on Bloor Street North and St. Mary Street, upon which he has erected about seventy-rive handsome two-storey brick residences, a portion of which he has sold and rented, besides many other private residences in various parts of the city. He has annually employed from sixty to seventy-five men. As an instance of the amount of labour performed in one branch of his business —plastering—in one year, his contracts amounted to $35,000. The average wages he has paid his men has been from $1.25 to $2.00 per day. More recently he has enlarged his business, and now contracts for the construction of buildings from the digging of the cellar to the finishing and turn of the key. At the present time he owns over fifty beautiful residences and stores in various parts of the city. In politics he is a Reformer; in religion, a member of the Bond Street Congregational Church, where he has acted in the capacity of a deacon for many years. Mr. St. Croix married a daughter of James Kerr, an old resident of Toronto, of Scottish extraction.

Thomas W. Cruttfndon, builder and contractor, 380 Gexrard Street East, is a native of London, England, where he learned his trade. He came to Toronto in 1870, and four years later commenced business as contractor, which he has since earned on. He has erected several public and private buildings, including the masonry and brickwork of the new sugar refinery, and employs about twenty men. Mr. Cruttendor has had on hand about $80,000 worth of contracts during the late season.

Richard Dinnis, contractor and builder, 271 Simcoe Street, was born in Cornwall, England, and came to Toronto in 1856. For eleven years he was engaged with Worthington Bros., builders, and for two years on railway works in Ohio. He made the patterns for the cut-stone for the University, and worked on many of the chief buildings in Toronto. He erected the Industrial Exhibition Buildings in ninety days. His last year's operations amounted to over $150,000. Being a contractor, Mr. Dinnis has avoided taking any part in municipal matters.

James Farquhar, contractor, 11 Wilton Crescent, was born in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, 1813, married in England in 1838, and settled in Toronto in 1842. The City Hall and St. Michael's Cathedral were among some of his first contracts in Toronto.

S. Eawkes, builder and contractor, was born in Gloucestershire, England, in 1829, and came to Canada in 1850. He first engaged in general grocery business on Queen Street West, afterwards removing to Yonge Street and went into the undertaking trade, which he carried on for some years, and :s now living retired.

John Fletcher, builder and contractor, 526 Yonge Street, was born in County Down, Ireland, 1834, and is the eldest son of William Fletcher, a farmer, who came to Canada and settled in Simcoe County in 1844. John learned his trade with his brother Robert, who at present carries on contracting in Barrie, and after doing a little in the neighbourhood of his home came, in the year 1872, to Toronto and established the business he has since carried on. Among the buildings erected by Mr. Fletcher may be mentioned the Grand Opera Houses of Toronto and Hamilton, the Mail Building, Church of the Ascension, the Methodist Church on Yonge Street, and the Central Presbyterian, and a great many private residences, among which may be mentioned Mr. Northrop's on Carlton Street, and Mrs. Cawthra's, Jarvis Street, together with several Sunday school buildings, and is at present engaged on a new Chapel for Trinity College and an additional wing to Osgoode Hall. His contracts amount to over $200,000 annually and he employs from thirty to sixty men in winter, and sixty to ninety in summer. Mr. Fletcher is one of the most efficient builders m Ontario.

James Gaylard, builder, 340 Parliament Street, settled in Toronto in 1876 during which time he has superintended the building of Jarvis Street Baptist Church, Church of the Redeemer on Bloor Street, St. Andrew's corner of Carlton and Jarvis Streets, Methodist Church corner Spadina Avenue and College Street, Mail Building on King Street, Jones' wholesale store on Front Street and an addition to the Custom House warehouse, and now is superintendent of the Custom House and Post-office in Hamilton, also the Life Insurance building in this city.

George Hardy, contractor and builder, born in the Isle of Wight, England, where he remained until 1856, when he emigrated to Canada, afterwards going to the United States. In 1867 he came to Toronto and engaged in his present business, that of contractor, and for the past fifteen years, being largely engaged in real estate, erecting over one hundred houses in this city, employing about thirty hands.

John Herbert, contractor and builder, was born in the County of tipperary, Ireland, 1831, and 'n 1849 came to Canada. Having previously learned the trade of bricklayer and mason he continued in that trade after his arrival here, working as journeyman until 1866. About this date he commenced contracting and building on his own account, and anion the buildings erected by him may be mentioned the Equity Chambers, Girl's Home, the tower and spire of St. Michael's, the new Arcade, and many others. Employs from fifty to sixty hands. In 1851 Mr. Herbert married Ann IJoyd, who died in 1852, leaving two sons and one daughter. Our subject has held the office of separate School Board Trustee for the past ten years.

William J. Hill, 85 Bloor Street West, builder and contractor. The business was established by his father, William Hill, in 1843, who retired n 1878, and is now conducted by William J. Hill. He employs from fifteen to forty men, and contracts for the entire completion of his structures. Has also been extensively engaged in block paving. Mr. IL11 is a school trustee for the Ward of St. Paul.

William L. Huddart. contractor and builder, Davenport Road, was born in Cumberland, England, and came to Toronto in 1866. He commenced his business in Yorkville. He has been employed in connection with the manufacture of brick machines for E. & C. Gurney for a number of years, and does a large business in tile and drain pipes, and the construction of private drains. He made the interior fittings of the Mechanic's Institute Buildings, now the Public Library. In connection with private drains he has had a large experience, and is always ready to advise and attend to same.

William Irrson, contractor and builder, was born in Northamptonshire, England, in 1822. In 1855 he came to Canada and settled in Toronto where he has resided ever since. Engaged in contracting and building, anil has sometimes employed as many as eighty hands. In 1852 he married Elizabeth Wyles. His private residence is 9 Breadalbane Street.

Daniel Livingston, contractor and builder, was born in Scotland, 1830, and at the age of eighteen came to Canada in the year 1848 ; and worked at his trade of bricklayer and mason. After six years' experience as a journeyman, in 1854, he commenced business on his own account, contracting, etc., and up to the present time has continued successfully in that ] ne, and usually employs seven to twelve hands. In i860 he married Miss Jeannette Bowman, from Peel County, by whom he has six sons and one daughter, of whom four sons are now living.

William Lunfy, contractor and builder, born n England in 1848, and •in 1868 came to Canada, and for some years has been engaged in contracting and budding ail kinds of stone and brick work hi this city. and employs about fifty hands. Mr. Luney was married in England to Miss Jeannette Cudlip, a native of same place, by whom he has five children. Resides on Armenia Street.

Maktin & Harniman, builders and contractors, 14 Yorkville Avenue and Shaftsbury Avenue, North Toronto. This enterprising firm do a la^e and thriving business in general contracting, and make a specialty in the erection of private residences.

T. Y. Parker, contractor and builder, third son of James Parker, who came to Toronto in 1832, and engaged in the butchering business at the old log market. Since 1870 Mr. Parker has been engaged in contracting and building in all portions of the city, in 1868 he married Miss Sarah Jack son, by whom he has two sons. Resides at 405 Church Street, also owns property on Bleeker and Cumberland Streets and Yorkville Avenue.

Phillips & Lean, contractors and builders, Mr. Lean was born in Cornwall, England ; came to Canada in 1869, and located in Toronto, where he first engaged as carpenter, and has been m the contracting and building trade since 1878. Mr. Phillips was also born iij England, came to Canada in 1868, and was foreman on the building of Custom House, Western Assurance, and other buildings, and has been engaged in contracting and building for the past six years. The partnership has existed since 1851. Employs on an average twenty hands.

A. H. Rundle, builder and contractor, was born 11 Devonshire, England, and came to Canada in 1871, where he has resided ever since. Is engaged in building and largely interested in real estate. He has hi lit nineteen houses on Sherbourne, Huntley and Selby Streets. Mr. Rundle married Miss Rockndge, of Toronto.

Charles R. Rundell, builder and contractor, was born in Devonshire, England, and came to Canada in 1S71. He first landed in New York, and was at Butfalo for a short time, then came to Toronto and worked at his trade of plasterer for three years. Since then he has been engaged in contracting and building. He married Miss Sarah Tozer, native of England, by whom he has one son and daughter.

E. Stephenson & Co., 139 to 147 Queen Street East, contractors and builders. The business was established in 1854 *>y Thomas Storm, and came into the hands of the present time in 1871. Employ from fifteen to fifty men. It is perhaps the oldest established business of the kind in Toronto. Among the edifices -which have been built by Stephenson & Co., may be mentioned, Trust and Loan Company Office, Gas Company Office, McMaster's residence and St. James' spire, also oak work to the chancel.

Benjamin Tomlin, proprietor of the Lily of the Valley Hotel, Gerrard Street East, was born in Wellinborough, Northamptonshire, England, and carne to Canada n 1870. Was a contractor on excavation and sewerage up to 1878, when he bought some land at his present location. He takes considerable interest m municipal affairs of the village and of the ward in which he lives ; he was manager for some years for Sir Joseph Thornton on the Belfast Central Railway.

Thomas Tushingiiam & Son, builders and contractors, 84, 86 Adelaide Street West. Established, 1867. Employ from fifteen to twenty men. commenced on a small scale and steadily increased, having done more than double his former business within the past two year.

Lionel' Yorke, builder and contractor, and proprietor of Steam Stone works—office and wharf, foot of Jarvis Street. Business established about 1870. He is a native of Wisbeach, England, and came to America m 1859. Was one year in the Southern States, and ten years in Peterborough, Ontario. At the latter town he engaged in contracting and stone quarrying. He has done a great amount of stone and brick work n this city, and has erected a number of its best buildings, including sixteen churches, prominent among which is St. Andrew's, Church of the Redeemer, Grace Church, Mrs. Cawthra's residence, Jarvis Street, the new Standard Bank building, and others. He also built the Lieutenant-Governor's residence, which was his first contract in Toronto. Mr. Yorke employs from seventy-five to one hundred and twenty-five men, and uses for Ins work the Ohio and Credit Valley stone.


Return to Book Index Page

This comment system requires you to be logged in through either a Disqus account or an account you already have with Google, Twitter, Facebook or Yahoo. In the event you don't have an account with any of these companies then you can create an account with Disqus. All comments are moderated so they won't display until the moderator has approved your comment.

comments powered by Disqus